Information We Collect
Use and Sharing of Information
- We use the information we collect, among other things:
- To provide the Services you request;
- To understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience;
- To understand more about our customers so that we can offer the most relevant communications and services.
We do not share your information with 3rd parties and is held in the strictest confidence.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required. We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- 1. at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
- 2. as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
- 3. only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Keeping Your Information Safe.
We take protection of your data seriously, and have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions.
Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example: Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service. When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.